Telma Act 40mg/5mg/6.25mg Tablet
- Name : Telma Act 40mg/5mg/6.25mg Tablet
- Company : Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Product Type : strip
- Product Package : 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Product Composition : Telmisartan (40mg), Amlodipine (5mg), Chlorthalidone (6.25mg)
- Prescription Required :Prescription Required
- Product Use :Telma Act 40mg/5mg/6.25mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Food Interaction : NA
- Alcohol Interaction : Taking Chlorthalidone with alcohol may have additive effects in lowering your blood pressure. You may experience headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate.
- Pregnancy Interaction : Telma Act 40mg/5mg/6.25mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation Interaction : NA
- Medicine Interaction :
- Category Name :Other Products