Nexpro Junior Granules for Oral Suspension
- Name : Nexpro Junior Granules for Oral Suspension
- Company : Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Product Type : sachet
- Product Package : 1 gm in 1 sachet
- Product Composition : Esomeprazole (10mg)
- Prescription Required :Prescription Required
- Product Use :Nexpro Junior Granules for Oral Suspension is used in the treatment of acidity, heartburn and stomach ulcers.
- Food Interaction : NA
- Alcohol Interaction : Taking a large amount of alcohol can increase acidity and cause acid reflux in the food pipe causing heartburn. This would decrease the effect of this drug and can aggravate your underlying condition.
- Pregnancy Interaction : Nexpro Junior Granules for Oral Suspension may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation Interaction : NA
- Medicine Interaction :Nexpro with Ritonavir|Nexpro with Indinavir|Nexpro with Cilostazol|Nexpro with Alprazolam|Nexpro with Etizolam|Nexpro with Clonazepam|Nexpro with Clobazam|Nexpro with Diazepam|Nexpro with Lorazepam|Nexpro with Chlordiazepoxide|Nexpro with Nitrazepam|Nexpro with Midazolam|Nexpro with Dipyridamole|Nexpro with Phenytoin|Nexpro with Methotrexate Low Dose|Nexpro with Clarithromycin|Nexpro with Roxithromycin|Nexpro with Spiramycin|Nexpro with Azithromycin|Nexpro with Erythromycin|Nexpro with Digoxin|Nexpro with Clopidogrel
- Category Name :Other Products